12 March 2007

Molly Bloom? Fucking Weak!

Three sentences? One chapter? Ulysses? That whoresonsdaughter Molly Bloom has nothing on the auralperambulating ramblings of this craigslist missed connections poster's post.

[...] and from this vantage feel that i can value you more, for what we have now and for what we had before, i cant read the future shawn, maybe it would be neat once in a while to know but i know it cant be done, i can only be sureof how i feel, with the temperature and frequency flowing through changes all the time, you know how it is because its the same with you, and maybe thats why were not together, we were never really quite sure where we stood with each other, or maybe we were too young and insecure with ourselves to begin with, but again all this is past, i came close to breaking my neck the last few years straining to look back, all i want to do is look forward, but i want to take you with me, moving forward on my terms doesnt have anything to do with forgetting you and our memories together, but the opposite in fact, im filled with desire to face you and look you in the eye like i always have, without grief or even a tinge of regret for what did not transpire, for shattered dreams, we're not left with as many years as we once did, we should spend the remainder of our days, yes, reminiscing with a smile, having forgiven the past, preparing for the next great love of our lives, you were it once, as im sure i was yours, no one can tell the future shawn, if you fell out of the sky as i was passing by, clearly i was meant to catch you, i would let you ride on my shoulders, i would parade you around like a queen, let the crowd throw flowers at you, then steal you away into my secret hideaway where you would always be safe, but life isnt a fairytale, and both of us find beauty in the chaos where anything can happen, still i know i can protect you in the midst of one, and you i know would protect me, this is reality, and [...]




Woah. Shawn: call. this. woman. now. Run--don't walk! Eh, then again. Well... Is that really so different from this? Yes? Really, yes? No? No, no no no: yes, it is. If poster above were, say, part Andalusian (chien?) I'd chat her up myself. But that's hardly this. (Yes?)

[...] and O that awful deepdown torrent O and the sea the sea crimson sometimes like fire and the glorious sunsets and the figtrees in the Alameda gardens yes and all the queer little streets and the pink and blue and yellow houses and the rosegardens and the jessamine and geraniums and cactuses and Gibraltar as a girl where I was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the rose in my hair like the Andalusian girls used or shall I wear a red yes and how he kissed me under the Moorish wall and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes.