19 April 2007

Let's Make a (New) Deal


Is it just me, or does Blogger hate IE? I could never get the fucking photo tool to work with IE, and now that I use FireFox it works just fine thanks very much.

-or-

My snot is bright green, with a viscosity similar to Elmer's Glue.

-or-

CocoRosie was overrated, until their newest album got savaged by Stylus, Pfork et alia: now they're just rated. (And served, they got served!)

-or-

You could say the Brits have a more fastidious sense of style and usage; but then again, you could say that that belongs to the Midwest.

-or-

Grammar, what's the big deal anyway?

-or-

We've always enjoyed the thrill of filling up inventively a white page with black lines, like building fabulous Lego castles with a pen.

-or-

Name that film: "Do you still pick your feet in Poughkeepsie?"



Every day I'm going to post one idea. That's the hook. (And as John Popper intoned famously: The hook brings you back, I ain't tellin' you no lie.) I'll level, dig. I've been sick for the last two and a half weeks; like, really, really sick. So now I feel a little better and I figured out something to do and my job has calmed down and everything has settled into a little groove and this is going to be fun for me again to do that is to post one thing per day but only one thing, and it will probably be brief.